Zotero For Managing Your References Online
This workshop will cover everything you need to start using Zotero for referencing or provide a refresher for those who have used it before.
Zotero is a freely available reference management tool that is recommended and supported by the Library and Subject Librarians.
Reference management systems are time-saving tools that allow you to:
- Collect and store references for the resources you read as you go
- Manage and organise your references for different assignments or modules
- Quickly add in-text citations to your assignments
- Automatically generate a reference list from these in-text citations
To make the most of our time we ask that participants install Zotero and the Zotero Connector on their laptop or device and bring this device with them. We have created a video guide to installing and using Zotero which walks you through the installation process.
- Monday 18 March 2024
- 11:00 - 12:30
- Time Zone:
- UK, Ireland, Lisbon Time (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.
Study Skills Tutor.
- Offering one-to-one study skills tutorials
- Academic Support Workshops.