Open Access & Goldsmiths Research Online (GRO) Online
In this session, organised for Goldsmiths' Graduate School, we will outline the support the library offers to PhD researchers and give an overview of the Open Access landscape in the UK. Open Access is the process by which research outputs are made freely available online to be read, downloaded, distributed and re-used. The Online Research Collections team based in the Library provide advice and support on all aspects of Open Access and manage our institutional repository Goldsmiths Research Online (GRO).
The main areas that will be covered in the session are:
- An introduction to Goldsmiths Research Online (GRO)
- The benefits of Open Access
- Open Access publication routes
- The Read and Publish agreements available at Goldsmiths
- Making your thesis Open Access via GRO
- Finding Open Access resources
This workshop will be held on Microsoft Teams. Please register for the link to join the workshop.
Can't make it at this time? We will distribute slides and a recording of the session to everyone who registers for this session.
- Monday 26 February 2024
- 14:00 - 15:00
- Time Zone:
- UK, Ireland, Lisbon Time (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.