Print the page Add to a Calendar using iCal Share page on Facebook This link opens in a new window Add to Google Calendar This link opens in a new window Share page on Twitter This link opens in a new window
Essential Academic Skills: Writing In-Person
Academic writing can be challenging. This workshop aims to break down the academic writing process, looks at common pitfalls and how to avoid them.
By the end of this workshop students will be able to:
- Appreciate that all writing is a process
- Focus on the process to improve the final product
- Recognise different parts of the writing process
- Have a checklist on which to perform a self-assessment of their writing
- Wednesday 21 February 2024
- 15:30 - 17:00
- Time Zone:
- UK, Ireland, Lisbon Time (change)
- RUTHB 103, Library
Registration has closed.
Study Skills Tutor.
- Offering one-to-one study skills tutorials
- Academic Support Workshops.
No Profile image