Library Induction for Staff Online
This session is for staff (both professional services and academic) and provides the same overview of the support and services available through the Library we give to students during their induction.
We will also cover FAQs on Reading Lists and organising embedded Information Literacy workshops for academic staff present.
By the end of this session you will:
- Know who your department's Subject Librarian is.
- Have an overview of Academic Skills workshops and support available through the library.
- Be able to navigate the online catalogue.
- Understand the basics of using the library including how to borrow items and print.
- Be aware of accessibility and disability support in the library
This workshop will be held on Microsoft Teams. Please register for the link to join the workshop.
- Wednesday, November 8, 2023
- 13:00 - 14:00
- Time Zone:
- UK, Ireland, Lisbon Time (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.