Essential Academic Skills: Writing Online
Academic writing can be challenging. This workshop aims to break down the academic writing process, looks at common pitfalls and how to avoid them.
By the end of this workshop students will be able to:
- Appreciate that all writing is a process
- Focus on the process to improve the final product
- Recognise different parts of the writing process
- Have a checklist on which to perform a self-assessment of their writing
This workshop will be held on Microsoft Teams. Please register for the link to join the workshop.
- Monday, November 13, 2023
- 11:00 - 12:30
- Time Zone:
- UK, Ireland, Lisbon Time (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.