Print the page Add to a Calendar using iCal Share page on Facebook This link opens in a new window Add to Google Calendar This link opens in a new window Share page on Twitter This link opens in a new window
Essential Academic Skills: Reading In-Person
This workshop will focus on developing reading strategies essential to understanding academic texts.
By the end of this session students will know how to:
- Find navigate and manage their reading lists.
- Manage your reading using Reading Lists and Library Search.
- Access, download and annotate e-books.
- Use Microsoft One note to make notes of reading.
- Use the P-E-C (Point-Evidence-Comment) acronym, an active reading method.
- Wednesday, October 25, 2023
- 15:30 - 17:00
- Time Zone:
- UK, Ireland, Lisbon Time (change)
- RUTHB 103, Library