Introducing Library Services: Open Connected Curriculum In-Person
In this session aimed at students enrolled on the Open Connected Curriculum you will get an overview of the support and services available through the Library and be shown the basics of finding books and other sources for your studies.
By the end of this session you will:
- Know who your Subject Librarian is.
- Have an overview of Academic Skills workshops and support available through the library.
- Be able to navigate the online catalogue and Reading Lists.
- Understand the basics of using the library including how to borrow items and print.
- Be aware of accessibility and disability support in the library
This induction is designed to run for around 30 minutes but is scheduled for 60 minutes to allow ample time for questions.
- Wednesday, October 4, 2023
- 15:30 - 16:30
- Time Zone:
- UK, Ireland, Lisbon Time (change)
- RUTHB 103, Library