Print the page Add to a Calendar using iCal Share page on Facebook This link opens in a new window Add to Google Calendar This link opens in a new window Share page on Twitter This link opens in a new window
Dissertation Skills : How to Write and Discover the Argument Online
This workshop shares strategies for managing procrastination and producing writing. It also shares strategies for clarifying and deepening your ideas about your topic. In the workshop, you will read brief examples of lively writing in which the argument sings out and consider how to ‘put yourself’ (your own voice) into your argument.
By the end of the session, you will to able to:
- Identify writing production strategies using writing goals
- Use macro-editing strategies for structuring an argument in a long text
- Consider different examples of writing style that emphasize argumentation
This workshop will be held online on Zoom. The Zoom Link + Passcode are below :
Zoom Link: https://gold-ac-uk.zoom.us/j/91545788426?pwd=WVdhMHkrdkt0SDRtNkhlTmFFRUZtdz09
Zoom Passcode: 94940
- Tuesday, June 13, 2023
- 18:30 - 20:00
- Time Zone:
- UK, Ireland, Lisbon Time (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.
- Dissertation Skills > How to Write and Discover the Argument