Essential Academic Skills: Referencing Online
In this session you will be introduced to the basics of referencing and shown some simple tools to make the process easier. The aim will be to help you understand the principles of referencing and gain confidence before your next assignment.
By the end of this session students should be able to:
- Understand why and when to reference others in academic work
- Understand when to use in-text citations or footnotes and how this relates to the reference list
- Find online tools to make referencing simpler
This workshop will be held on Microsoft Teams. Please register for the link to join the workshop.
- Tuesday, February 28, 2023
- 11:00 - 12:00
- Time Zone:
- UK, Ireland, Lisbon Time (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.