Essential Academic Skills: Reading Online
This workshop will focus on developing reading strategies essential to understanding academic texts.
By the end of this session students will know how to:
- Find navigate and manage their reading lists.
- Manage your reading using Reading Lists and Library Search.
- Access, download and annotate e-books.
- Use Microsoft One note to make notes of reading.
- Use the P-E-C (Point-Evidence-Comment) acronym, an active reading method.
This workshop will be held on Microsoft Teams. Please register for the link to join the workshop.
- Wednesday 2 November 2022
- 12:00 - 13:00
- Time Zone:
- UK, Ireland, Lisbon Time (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.