Getting the most from the Online Library Online
This session will introduce you to the Library’s online resources, including ebooks, journal articles, and audiovisual resources (sound, film and video). We will use discussions and scenarios to develop your research skills.
This session will help you:
- Develop your search skills for finding online resources on Library Search, the library catalogue.
- Understand the limitations of Library Search and identify strategies and databases to supplement it.
- Understand how publishing practices impact what you have access to and how it can marginalise some voices.
If you are unable to attend this workshop, a live recording can be found on Learn.Gold.
Please note, this workshop may be recorded. If you have any concerns about appearing in a recording, or any other queries about this workshop, please email Academic Support.
- Tuesday, June 8, 2021
- 11:00am - 12:00pm
- Time Zone:
- UK, Ireland, Lisbon Time (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.