Dissertation: Literature Review Online
This workshop considers the purpose of a literature review. It will also explore the process necessary to produce an effective literature review, from critical reading to completing your first draft.
It is suitable for both undergraduate and postgraduate students, who require a literature review or similar section for their final projects or dissertations.
You will learn:
- The purpose of a literature review
- Structuring your literature review
- How to critically evaluate and synthesise information within your literature review
If you are unable to attend this workshop, a live recording can be found on Learn.Gold.
Please note, this workshop may be recorded. If you have any concerns about appearing in a recording, or any other queries about this workshop, please email Academic Support.
- Wednesday, May 12, 2021
- 2:00pm - 3:00pm
- Time Zone:
- UK, Ireland, Lisbon Time (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.
Study Skills Tutor.
- Offering one-to-one study skills tutorials
- Academic Support Workshops.