Academic Skills Certificate: Reflective Writing Online
An informal space for students wanting to complete their Academic Skills Certificate written reflections alongside their peers.
The Academic Skills Certificate requires submission of 4 reflective pieces of writing on workshops attended. This workshop will give the students time to write their reflections up during the class.
By the end of the session students will be able to:
- Complete a reflection during the session that they can go on to submit as part of the certificate.
- Read out their reflections and gain feedback from peers on the Academic Skills Certificate and the Academic support tutor.
Please note, this workshop may be recorded. If you have any concerns about appearing in a recording, or any other queries about this workshop, please email Academic Support.
- Monday, March 15, 2021
- 10:00am - 11:00am
- Time Zone:
- UK, Ireland, Lisbon Time (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.
Study Skills Tutor.
- Offering one-to-one study skills tutorials
- Academic Support Workshops.