Resistance Researching: LGBT+ History Month Online
Spotlight on our LGBT+ library resources as part of Goldsmith Library's LGBT+ History month celebrations.
By the end of the workshop participants should be able to:
- Look critically at the language we use in libraries to organise and categorise LGBT+ resources.
- Identify a range of library search tools and techniques to effectively find resources.
- Know more about our specialist LGBT+ resources.
This workshop supports the Liberate our Library initiative, as part of Liberate Our Degree.
This workshop is part in the series Resistance Researching, suggesting practical steps we can take towards a social justice informed approach to research practice.
Please note, this workshop may be recorded. If you have any concerns about appearing in a recording, or any other queries about this workshop, please email Academic Support.
- Monday, February 8, 2021
- 2:00pm - 3:00pm
- Time Zone:
- UK, Ireland, Lisbon Time (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.