Introduction to Referencing Online
Understand the principles of referencing and gain confidence before your next assignment.
You will be introduced to the basics of referencing and shown some simple tools to make the process easier.
By the end of this session students should be able to:
- Understand why and when to reference others in academic work
- Understand when to use in-text citations or footnotes and how this relates to the reference list
- Find online tools to make referencing simpler
Please note, this workshop may be recorded. If you have any concerns about appearing in a recording, or any other queries about this workshop, please email Academic Support.
- Monday, February 1, 2021
- 1:00pm - 2:00pm
- Time Zone:
- UK, Ireland, Lisbon Time (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.