Academic Skills Certificate - Reflective Writing Online
An informal space for students wanting to complete their Academic Skills Certificate written reflections alongside their peers.
The Academic Skills Certificate requires submission of 4 reflective pieces of writing on workshops attended. This workshop will give the students time to write their reflections up during the class.
By the end of the session students will be able to:
- Complete a reflection during the session that they can go on to submit as part of the certificate.
- Read out their reflections and gain feedback from peers on the Academic Skills Certificate and the Academic support tutor.
Visit the Academic Skills Certificate VLE page for more information on how to take part: Academic Skills Certificate
This is an online event that will take place on Microsoft Teams. You will be sent the link to the online workshop in your registration email. At the time of the event, please use this link to log-in to the workshop.
If you have any questions, please email academicsupport(@gold.ac.uk).
- Tuesday, December 8, 2020
- 10:00am - 11:00am
- Time Zone:
- UK, Ireland, Lisbon Time (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.